Showing all 3 results
- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
Baking Surface Dimensions:
- 14 x 14 x 0.375 inches
- 14.75 x 14.75 x 0.375 inches
- Aluminized Steel
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable feel when cutting and serving
- 2-in-1 design cuts and serves with ease
- Hardened stainless steel blades provide a sharp and durable cutting edge
- Spring loaded handle for easy cutting
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for safe and secure handling
- Unique base design supports pizza slice for lifting and serving. Nylon base heat resistant to 210°C / 410°F
- Sturdy serving base ensures the shears stand upright on counters or table when not in use.
Material: Stainless Steel, Nylon
Dimensions: 11.7" x 4.6" x 1"
The James Beard and IACP Award-winning author of Flour Water Salt Yeast and one of the most trusted baking authorities in the country proves that amazing pizza is within reach of any home cook.
“If there were ever to be a bible for all things pizza—and I mean all things—Ken Forkish has just written it.”—Marc Vetri, author of Mastering Pasta and owner of Vetri
The Elements of Pizza breaks down each step of the pizza-making process, from choosing a dough to shaping your pie to selecting cheeses and toppings that will work for your home kitchen setup. Forkish offers more than a dozen different dough recipes—same-day “Saturday doughs” that you can make in the morning to bake pizza that night, levain doughs made from a naturally fermented yeast starter, and even gluten-free dough—each of which results in the best, most texturally sublime crust you’ve ever made at home.
His clear, expert instructions will have you shaping pies and loading a pizza peel with the confidence of a professional pizzaiolo. And his innovative, seasonal topping ideas will surprise and delight any pizza lover—and inspire you to create your own signature pies, just the way you like them.