Showing all 3 results
Named one of the best cookbooks of the season by The New York Times, Chowhound, Eater, Food & Wine, Forbes, and more.
Acclaimed pastry chef Dominique Ansel shares his simple, foolproof recipes for tarts, cakes, jams, buttercreams, and more “building blocks” of desserts for home cooks to master and mix as they please.
Dominique Ansel is the creator of beautiful, innovative, and delicious desserts, from the Frozen S’More to the Cronut®, the croissant-doughnut hybrid that took the world by storm. He has been called the world’s best pastry chef. But this wasn’t always the case.
Raised in a large, working-class family in rural France, Ansel could not afford college and instead began work as a baker’s apprentice at age sixteen. There, he learned the basics—how to make tender chocolate cakes, silky custards, buttery shortbread, and more.
Ansel shares these essential, go-to recipes for the first time. With easy-to-follow instructions and kitchen tips, home cooks can master the building-blocks of desserts. These crucial components can be mixed in a variety of ways, and Ansel will show you how: his vanilla tart shell can be rolled out and stamped into cookies; shaped and filled with lemon curd; or even crumbled into a topping for ice cream.
This cookbook will inspire beginners and experienced home cooks alike to bake as imaginatively as Ansel himself.
- 9x13 rectangular bakeware for all your favorite recipes
- Bake sweet cakes and bars or savory casseroles and pastas with this aluminized steel cake pan that is durable, strong, and warp resistant
- Get consistent results every time with its even heat distribution and air circulation from the fluted bottom
- Americoat, nonstick coating, offers superior food release for easy cleanup
- Made in the USA
Baking Surface Dimensions:
- 13 x 9 x 2 inches
- 13.5 x 9.5 x 2.0625 inches
- Aluminized Steel
- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our nonstick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
Baking Surface Dimensions0:
- 4 x 4 x 2 inches
- 4.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches
- Aluminized Steel